Today I would like to offer my prayer intentions for :
1. To the victims of the terrible coach accident in Italy. May the Lord welcome those whom He had called back into His presence in heaven, and may He grant them eternal rest in peace and happiness. May He also be with those who had been left behind, and those who received injuries, that the Lord will be with them until they fully recover from their physical and mental sufferings. May the Lord who comforts the sorrowful and sinners be with them.
2. To the Holy Father, our Pope Francis, the successor of St. Peter, Your Vicar in this world. May the Lord be with him at all times, and protect him, and grant him new strength and rest after the tiring but wonderful experience at the World Youth Day in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. May He always bless our Pope with abundant blessings!
3. To the youths who had participated in the World Youth Day 2013 in Rio de Janeiro. May the Lord continue to inflame their hearts with the fire of the Holy Spirit, with the fire of faith, hope, and love. That the Spirit of the World Youth Day and the renewal of the faith does not just stop at there, but continue to lead them as they all grow and journey through life, becoming inspiration for the future generations.
4. To the youths and all who had not been able to attend the World Youth Day 2013 in Rio de Janeiro. May the Lord continue to strengthen their faith, their hope, and their love, that they will continue to serve the Lord faithfully as they had done all these while. May the Lord be with them and give them chance to participate in the next World Youth Day in Krakow in 2016.
5. To all teachers around the world, including me, the Lord’s humble servant and all priests. May the Lord continue to inspire in us, the love for every children of God, particularly the young ones, in whom the Lord had planted His love and faith. May we through our actions, our words, and our deeds, both inside and outside the classroom, both inside and outside the church, continue to inspire others to follow our footsteps, to be good men and women, as people of love, and as people for others.
May the angels of God bring these prayers to His Altar in heaven, and may our prayers together smell sweet like incense of our offering, as we pour out our heart to Him, and as we listen to Him in our prayer. God be with us all, forever and ever. Amen.