The new Archbishop of Singapore, Archbishop William Goh Seng Chye, has appointed new members of his Curia, that is the Curia of the Archdiocese of Singapore, which functions to help the Archbishop in his management of the day-to-day affairs in the Archdiocese.
The new appointments :
1. Vicar General (Pastoral) : Monsignor Ambrose Vaz
2. Vicar General (Administration and Religious) : Monsignor Philip Heng, S.J.
Both of the Vicar Generals receive the honorary title Monsignor, more precisely titular Monsignor durante munere, that is they are only Monsignori during their term of office as Vicar Generals. The former Vicar General, Monsignor Eugene Vaz therefore is now known as Fr. Eugene Vaz.
3. Chancellor : Fr. John Paul Tan, O.F.M.
4. Episcopal Vicar for New Evangelisation : Fr. Erbin Fernandez
5. Executive Secretary (to Archbishop William Goh) : Fr. Ignatius Yeo
6. Financial Administrator : (Permanent) Deacon Clement Chen
We pray for all the new appointees of Archbishop William Goh, that both all of them and the new Archbishop will begin their new term of office with God’s every graces and blessings, for the Church in Singapore and in the wider world. God bless!